At BCISB we host an annual English Language Summer Program geared at furthering the language abilities of students in Bangkok. Our aim is to help ESL students:
– Strengthen their ability to communicate fluently in English at school and in life
– Acquire English proficiency to further their studies within the B.C school system
– Develop skills such as media awareness, group participation and inquiry based learning
The course is split into three periods of four weeks from early March to mid-June followed by a preparation course for students selected to attend schooling at BCISB.
ESL Course Dates:
ESL Course will be split into three periods of four weeks and follow by preparation course.
• (1) March 6th – March 31rd
• (2) April 17th – May 12th
• (3) May 22rd – June 16th
• (4) June 26th – July 21rd